Panix Developer Web Service
If you expect your site to grow beyond the 40 GB traffic allowance of Panix Advanced Web, or you maintain several sites under different domain names, our Developer Web service gives you the bandwidth and flexibility you need.
- Panix Developer Web Service - Base Package:
- $225/month ($2475/year prepaid)
- No setup fee
This service is eligible for our Referral Rewards program.
The Developer Web Base Package includes
- Unlimited number of sites and domains (details below).
- Anonymous or password-controlled FTP service for each domain (optional).
- Maintenance access via FTP and/or UNIX shell.
- PPP dialup upgrade to your maintenance shell, equivalent to our Panix PPP Service (optional).
- Email for the site's webmaster via IMAP and/or UNIX shell.
- 10 mailboxes in each domain.
- Unlimited email aliases (forwarding addresses) in your domains.
- 60 GB disk storage on our RAID fileserver (details below).
- 1000 GB/month transfers per month (details below).
- SSL (Secure Server). (Installation fees may apply; details below)
- CGI programming supported in C, C++, UNIX shell, Perl, Python, Ruby and PHP.
- Items in bold are upgrades from the Advanced Web package.
- Prices listed are for the complete package, regardless of whether you opt to use all features included.
- Services and resources cannot be shared among accounts unless otherwise stated.
Developer Web Extras and Add-onsYou can purchase any of the following to enhance your web service:
- Pricing does not include fees for domain registration. Your registrar will bill you directly. You are responsible for renewing your domain in a timely manner.
- Your disk space allocation is a quota. RAID-protected disk storage allows rapid failure recovery with no down time, and immediate access to snapshot backups that we run several times daily.
- Your disk quota is the total for your account. It includes not only the files in your home directory space, but also the files in your web space and in any MySQL databases you may have.
- Transfers include all traffic to your Web and FTP sites from outsie the Panix network. File transfers to/from Panix accounts or within the Panix network are not counted. Transfers in excess of your allocation cost $0.10/GB
- For certificates issued by letsencrypt.org, there are no installation fees, and the certificate itself is free. For certificates from other issuers, there is an SSL installation charge of $25 for each certificate (new or renewal) in addition to the cost of the certificate itself; there is no monthly fee in either case.
Last Modified:Friday, 18-Feb-2022 15:59:22 EST
© Copyright 2006-2021 Public Access Networks Corporation