Panix Dedicated Web Server
If you need large amounts of bandwidth, storage, and/or processing power, or root control of your server, Panix can provide a Dedicated Web Server for your exclusive use. (If this is overkill, you might consider a virtual server add-on to your Standard, Advanced, or Developer Web Server.)
- Panix Dedicated Web Service - Base Package:
- $350/month ($3850/year prepaid)
- One-time setup fee: $350
This service is eligible for our Referral Rewards program.
Dedicated Web Server includes:
- Exclusive use of a Panix Web server with
of RAID-protected disk storage (details below).
- Unlimited sites and domain names
- Allocation of up to 16 IP addresses.i
- MySQL database server. This is your own MySQL server, running on your dedicated host. Unlimited databases
- Anonymous or password-controlled FTP service for each domain (optional).
- Maintenance access via FTP and/or UNIX shell.
- PPP dialup upgrade to your maintenance shell, equivalent to our Panix PPP Service (optional).
- Email for the site's webmaster via IMAP and/or UNIX shell.
- SSL (Secure Server) (Installation fees may apply; details below)
- 10 mailboxes per domain name on the server.
- Unlimited aliases (forwarding addresses) for all domains on the server.
- No direct transfer charges - sustained bandwidth is free up to 1 Mbps (details below).
- Direct login access to the server.
- Exclusive use of a Panix Web server with 100 GB of RAID-protected disk storage (details below).
- Items in bold are upgrades from the Developer Web package.
- Prices listed are for the complete package, regardless of whether you opt to use all features included.
- Services and resources cannot be shared among accounts unless otherwise stated.
- Standard dedicated Web server hardware is a 2.5 GHz processor with 1GB of RAM. More powerful or special-purpose hardware is available on request.
- RAID-protected disk storage allows rapid failure recovery with no down time.
- For certificates issued by letsencrypt.org, there are no installation fees, and the certificate itself is free. For certificates from other issuers, there is an SSL installation charge of $25 for each certificate (new or renewal) in addition to the cost of the certificate itself; there is no monthly fee in either case.
- Internet traffic to your server is free of charge up to 1 Mbps. If sustained peak traffic exceeds this limit in a given month, you'll be billed $100 per additional 1 Mbps used by your server.
Extras and Add-ons
- Additional disk space
Available in blocks of 1.5 GB for $5/month ($50/year prepaid)
RAID-protected disk storage allows rapid failure recovery with no down time; immediate access to snapshot backups that run several times daily.
- Additional Mailboxes in your domain(s)
- SSL (Secure Server)
- Additional IP addresses
- More powerful or special-purpose hardware
Last Modified:Friday, 18-Feb-2022 15:59:22 EST
© Copyright 2006-2021 Public Access Networks Corporation